(Senior Project Manager, Synechron Inc.)
(646-276-3951 – Nashville TN)
Technical/Delivery/Agile Project Manager & AWS Cloud Architect, Technical Architect & Node.JS and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Professional
(AWS-ASA, AWS-Dev, AWS-ASOA, SAFe Agilist, PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PRINCE2® Practitioner, CSM®, MS-Project, CSSGB, ITIL V3, MCPD, MCTS, MTECH)
- Senior Project Manager (Technical/Agile), AWS Cloud Architect, Technical Architect, Node.JS and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Professional
- 15+ Yrs IT Experience in Developing/Delivering End-To-End Software Development Projects with Gross Margin Targets and Projects Profitability.
- Extensive Experience of 8+ Yrs. as Technical/Delivery/Project Manager, Agile Project Manager/Agile Coach/Scrum Master (SAFe/Scrum/XP/Kanban) for Distributed Agile Teams across Geographic Locations.
- Extensive Experience of 7+ Yrs. as Application Architect, Technical Architect, Technology Lead in a span of Microsoft Technologies, AWS Cloud Architect and NodeJs Professional
- Team Player with a proficient combination of Managerial & Technical Capabilities.
- Experienced in managing large-medium scale (30-60+) projects across different technologies like MS.NET, AWS Cloud, JS Frameworks (Node.JS/ React JS etc), SharePoint, Silverlight for assigned program in development and support engagements.
- Major Project Management Responsibilities –
- Accountable and Responsible for the End-to-End delivery of Application Technology Project/Solutions (large-medium scale (30-60+) projects in a budget of 300-700k) in line with Business scope/objectives.
- Manage End-to-End Project/Program Deliveries, Lead all Design/Development aspects of SDLC.
- Business Engagement, Lead Sprint Zero, Review/Understand Business Requirements, Business Function Study, Requirement Finalization, Participate in Three Amigo Discussions, Scope Management, Prioritization.
- Task Break down, Effort & Time Estimation, Costing & Project Budgeting, Resource Allocation, Demand/Capacity Management, Create Project/Program Roadmap / Project Scheduling.
- Involve with Solution/Application Architects, Participate in Conceptual/Technical Design & Architecture, Partner with Architectural Review Board for Design Review
- Onshore-Offshore Co-ordination, Technical Management, Scaled Agile Management at Portfolio/Program/Team Level, Manage Core Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-/ups, Sprint Review/Demo, Sprint Retrospectives).
- Quality Planning, QA Co-ordination, Quality Assurance, Test Automation
- Risk Management - Identify, Track & Mitigation, Issue Tracking/Escalations/Resolution, Track Dependencies, Log Decisions, Change Management involving Change Request Review
- Release Planning, Create Deployment Plans, Release Dependencies, Facilitate UAT, Warranty Calls, Coordinates DEV, QA, UAT, and PROD releases.
- Generate Timely, Accurate and Detailed various Project Status Reports (Executive Summary, Deliverables/Milestones, Capacity Reporting, Risk Report, Issue Reports etc) on a Weekly basis
- Lean/Kanban Practices Implementation.
- Experience in Software Estimation skills using methodologies: Planning Poker, Delphi-Technique, Expert Judgment, Analogous Estimation, Bottom-Up Estimations, Function Point Analysis and WBS.
- Extensive experience in executing projects under CMMi Level 5 Compliance. Experience in facing multiple external audits.
- Major Program Management Responsibilities - Program Delivery Management, Governance Procedure Manual, Operational Procedure Manual, Program Risk & Issue Management, Innovation & Ideal Central, Contract Change Management, Project Work Order Process, Capacity Reservation Process, Security Steering Committee, Define Release Train/Calendar, Demand & Capacity Management
- Major Scrum Master Responsibilities - Facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including Sprint Planning Sessions, Estimations, Backlog Grooming Sessions, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Maintain the Scrum Team Demand-Capacity Plan, Release & Iteration Planning & Story Point/Ideal Days Estimation, Scrum Board, Sprint Backlog and Burn Down Charts & Agile Kanban Boards.
- Assist Product Owner in Backlog Maintenance, Backlog prioritization, Defect Deferral, Value Realization – What Features Provide Most Value & When
- Conduct Effective, Creative, and Engaging Retrospectives to identify opportunities for improvement and guide the team to reach their improvement goal. Communicate potential risks to the completion of the sprints, including resources, costs, and systems. Protect the scrum framework from improper modification/impediments by the scrum teams or external interference.
- Track and Communicate Team Commitments, Velocity and Sprint and Release progress. Promote and encourage cross-functional teams to effectively implement scrum in their processes. Lean/Kanban Practices Implementation. Visualize Workflow, Limit WIP, Definition of Done
- Major Technical/ Solution Architecture Responsibilities – Leading Technical Architect Group, Leading Security Steering Committee, AWS Cloud & Node JS/ReactJS Project Deliveries, Create Conceptual Level Solution Design & Architecture, Assisting/Reviewing Technical Specifications & Design Documentation, Leading/Consulting Technical Teams, Multiple Technical Evaluation, Release Readiness, Application/Code Optimization, Continuous Integration, Code Quality Assurance, Code Reviews on Amazon Cloud, Node.JS & Microsoft Based Technologies (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI ,SharePoint, Silverlight, WCF, WWF, LINQ, EF, JQuery, Angular JS, Knockout, AJAX, SQL Server, SSRS, UML, Profilers, Cruise Control, etc.)
- Acquired Wide Range of Internationally Acclaimed Certificates: AWS Certified Solution Architect (AWS-ASA), AWS Certified Developer (AWS-Dev),Scaled Agilist (SAFe), Project Management (PMP), Agile Project Management (PMI-ACP), PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner, Project Scheduling (MS Project), Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Six-Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL V3), SharePoint Design & Development (MCPD), and Designing/ Web Development (MCTS)
- Experience in array of domains Like Mobile Insurance, Health Care, ERP Commercial Applications, Content/Document Management & Web Portals Etc.
- Team Player with Interpersonal Effectiveness, Leadership & Self-Management Skills.